Information on article 13 of the personal data protection Law (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and request for your consent to handle your data.
the privacy protection policy of Aktiv Hotel Eden concerns collection, use and divulging of any personal data acquired by Aktiv Hotel Eden during any interaction between customer and Aktiv Hotel Eden. itself, like when a person visits our website, buys Aktiv Hotel Eden services or calls us for sales or assistance. All procedures are based on the principles of correctness, legitimacy and clarity and to safeguard the confidentiality and rights of the owners of the data itself.
1. For this purpose, we are hereby providing you with the information foreseen by article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we kindly request that you consent to your personal data being handled as specified below for the following purposes:
a. to manage your request for information; to be able to provide you with all answers needed
b. to file data in order to keep your reference to guarantee adequate efficiency if there is any subsequent contact re the request itself
2. Conferring your data is facultative; however, non, partial or inexact conferring could mean that we are not able to supply you the services requested.
3. As customers or possible customers, data being handled is generally of a common nature, basically personal identification data. If you should provide any data of a sensitive nature thus needing special protection in fields that do not foresee a specific indication, pursuant to article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby inform you that said data will be handled in compliance with Privacy Law indications.
4. Data will be handled manually (e.g. on paper) and/or using computer and telematic tools, applying data organisation and processing logics, also for traffic, linked to the above indicated purpose and guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of said data and communications pursuant to the laws in force on the subject.
5. We would like to specify that our organisation takes the necessary organisational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data safety, with special reference to what is foreseen by enclosure B to Presidential Decree 196/2003 – Technical regulations re minimum safety precautions.
6.Your personal data could be handled by third parties, with registered offices in Italy and/or abroad, to which our company assigns certain activities, either fully or partially, to supply the above mentioned services. Said third parties and any assignees will be given specific operating instructions with special reference to adoption of minimum safety measures to guarantee data safety and confidentiality. The above mentioned third parties mainly include the following categories: Credit collection Companies, Companies processing traffic data for invoicing purposes, Companies charged with printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy Companies, Credit transfer Companies, Agents and Procurers, Franchisees, Technological Service suppliers, Content Providers.
7. You can access the data concerning you at any time and exercise the other rights foreseen by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In the same way you can request to know the origin of said data, have it corrected, updated or integrated if inexact or incomplete, or request cancellation or blocking of data handled in violation to the law; or oppose it being used for legitimate reasons to be motivated in your request.
8. To exercise said rights, please contact the data treatment owner: Aktiv Hotel Eden.
Cookie disclosure statement pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian Privacy Code drawn up in accordance with the regulation issued by the Italian data protection authority 08.05.2014
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device by your browser.
These information allows you to customize the use of the website: for example allow you to remember your choices, such as language, currency, favourite search criteria and facilitate the next visit. Very often they are necessary for the normal use of the site, as well as for access to restricted areas and fill out a form.
There are different types of cookies:
• Technical cookies (do not require consent):
cookies that were used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
• Profiling cookies:
these cookies are used to track user's navigation and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. to customise advertising messages in line with the preferences.
• Third-party cookies:
are cookies that have been written on to your device by a web site that is different from the web site you are actually visiting and may be for example the search bar of Google, the Google Maps and weather widget.
Technical cookies (do not require consent):
• Google Analytics (IP anonymized)
To prevent storage of these cookies, the user may follow the procedure that can be found at the following link::
• fusionbookingengine.it (software booking online)
This site has no access or control to the third-party cookies and it is not responsible for cookies used by any third-party website. We therefore suggest you to verify the information on cookies and their management on these websites.
You can disable cookies through the specific settings of your browser or related programs used for navigation of website.
in your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome, etc.) you can decide which cookies you want to receive or not and you can set almost all these browsers to block the installation of cookies. Generally these setting modes, which may vary from browser to browser, can be found in the browser privacy section.
Disable cookies in Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. go to Tools in the menu bar;
2. click on Internet Options;
3. click on the Privacy tab on top;
Disable cookies in Browser Mozilla Firefox:
1. go to Tools in the menu bar;
2. click on Options;
3. click on the Privacy tab;
4. click on "Cookies";
5. disable the box that says "Accept Cookies From sites" and "Accept Cookies third party".
Disable cookies in Browser Google Chrome:
1. click on the spanner icon in the top right of the browser;
2. select "Settings";
3. at the bottom of the page, select "Show Advanced Settings";
4. in the "Privacy" section, select "Content Settings";
5. select " Block sites from setting any data".
Disable cookies in Browser Apple Safari:
1. go to the Safari menu (icon in top right of browser) and select Preferences;
2. in the popup window that appears, select the Security icon (a padlock);
3. under "Accept Cookies", select the "Never" button.
Disable cookies in Browser Opera:
1. click the red O button in the upper left hand corner;
2. select Settings -> Quick preferences;
3. uncheck the box "accept cookies".
f you would like more information to guide you step by step choosing cookies, see: http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use the website or to visualize some parts.
Aktiv Hotel Eden